Outdoor Adult Book Chat was held on Monday, July 12. There were 8 titles recommended by readers. Go to the catalog or visit eZone to find a copy of available titles.
The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon
- Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at Any Age by Sanjay Gupta
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary by Simon Winchester
- The Red Lotus by Chris Bohjalian
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- While Justice Sleeps by Stacey Abrams
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
If you'd like to attend the next Outdoor Adult Book Chat on Monday, August 2, you can register HERE.