308 Congress St, Boston, MA
Open: TIMED TICKET ENTRY on Wednesday thru Sunday, 9 am to 12 pm and 1:30 to 4:30 pm. Opens at 12 pm on New Year's Day.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Closes at 3 pm on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. Closes at 5 pm on Free Fun Friday.
With Pass: E-ticket pass. Admits up to 4 (adults or children) at half price per person. Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays only. Must first reserve a dated library pass. Please provide your email address to receive the discount code. Contact the library if you do not receive the code. Then, follow the procedure below.
Instructions for using Library Membership Discount Coupons:
After receiving a library discount coupon from the library, reserve your visit online with Boston Children’s Museum. Due to safety measures, walk-ins are not allowed. Museum capacity is limited at this time.
- Reserve and acquire a dated coupon from their library.
- Visit https://www.bostonchildrensmuseum.org/ticketing.
- Review the directions for timed tickets.
- Click on the "Discount Programs" & drop down arrow.
- Click on "Half Price Library Timed Ticket" to book.
- NEW - PlaySpace Exhibit Reservations. Online reservations are required to visit PlaySpace.
- The date on the Library Discount Coupon must match the date of your visit.
- Once arriving at the Museum, proceed to the Admissions Scanning Station with your online reservation and the date specific Library Discount Coupon received from the library. You can present these digitally on a device or as a paper print out.
- Please direct all questions about the online ordering system to Orders@BostonChildrensMuseum.org
Museum Policy: Children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Adults unaccompanied by children must leave proper photo identification at the Admissions Desk. Examples: State Driver’s License or Passport.