Here's what you need to know before your visit:
- Schedule your browsing appointment by using the Eventbrite website or app.
- Each ticket grants your family 20-30 minutes to select and check out your library materials.
- Reservations must be booked 24 hours in advance. Please call the Children's Room for questions: 401-247-1920 x4
- To ensure continued safety measures, all toys and games are unavailable.
- Children's materials are always available in The Kid's Annex on the main level during all of the library's open hours.
Appointment Hours -- Two Families Per Time Slot
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 10 am to 7 pm
Thursday 12 to 5 pm
Friday 12 to 4 pm
Saturday - 10 am to 1 pm