Here's what you need to know before your visit:
- The McCulloch Children's Room is open (Limited Hours) by appointment only.
- Schedule your special browsing appointment by using the Eventbrite website or app.
- Each special browsing ticket grants your family 20-minutes to select and check out your library materials.
- There will be a 15-minute grace period for tardiness. Once that time allotment has been exceeded, your appointment will not be honored.
- Reservations must be booked no later than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure continued safety measures, all toys, games, reading chairs/study tables and extended social visits remain unavailable.
- Please book only one appointment per week.
- We can not honor walk-in requests at this time.
- Family programs continue virtually on Zoom or in-person outdoors.
- Children's materials are always available in The Kid's Annex on the main level during all of the library's open hours.
April Appointment Hours -- Two Families Per Time Slot/20-minute reservations are available on the half-hour between the times listed below:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 12 to 4 pm & 4:30 to 7 pm
Thursday 12 to 5 pm
Friday 12 to 4 pm
Saturday - Browsing in Kids Annex only; appointments unavailable
*The library reserves the right to cancel bookings for any reason. Each reservation will have a 10 minute grace period before it expires. If any members of your party are exhibiting a chronic cough and/or flu-like symptoms your reservation will be automatically revoked and entry into the Children's Room will not be granted.