Family browsing tickets for the McCulloch Children's Room will be available beginning Tuesday, January 19. Library materials are available in The Kid's Annex on the main level during all of the library's open hours.
Here's what you need to know when we can:
- The Room is open (Limited Hours) by appointment only.
- Schedule your special browsing appointment by using the Eventbrite website or app.
- Each special browsing ticket grants your family 20-minutes to select and check out your library materials.
- There will be a 15-minute grace period for tardiness. Once that time allotment has been exceeded, your appointment will not be honored.
- Reservations must be booked no later than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure continued safety measures, all toys, games, reading chairs/study tables and extended social visits remain unavailable.
- Please book only one appointment per week.
- We can not honor walk-in requests at this time.
- Family programs continue virtually on Zoom or in-person outdoors.
Hours by appointment only:
Monday 12 to 4 pm
Tuesday 12 to 3 pm & 4 to 6 pm
Wednesday 12 to 4 pm
Thursday 12 to 4 pm
Friday 12 to 4 pm
*The library reserves the right to cancel bookings for any reason. Each reservation will have a 15 minute grace period before it expires. If any members of your party are exhibiting a chronic cough and/or flu-like symptoms your reservation will be automatically revoked and entry into the Children's Room will not be granted.