A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. This group cannot accommodate drop-ins.
To register, contact Community Services Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x312.
This month's cookbook theme is the How to Cook Everything Series by Mark Bittman and includes:
- How to Cook Everything (1998 & 2008)
- How to Cook Everything Vegetarian (2007 & 2017)
- How to Cook Everything The Basics (2012)
- How to Cook Everything Fast (2014)
- How to Bake Everything (2016)
Sponsored by Friends of Barrington Public Library.