A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. This group cannot accommodate drop-ins.
To register, contact Community Engagement Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x7.
This month's cookbook theme is Alice Water's Chez Panisse Restaurant and includes the following titles:
- Chez Panisse Menu Cookbook (1982)
- Chez Panisse Pasta, Pizza and Calzone (1984)
- Fanny at Chez Panisse: A Child's Restaurant Adventure with 46 Recipes (1992)
- Chez Panisse Vegetables (1996)
- Chez Panisse Cafe Cookbook (1999)
- Chez Panisse Fruit (2001)
Sponsored by Friends of Barrington Public Library.