A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 pm. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. Space is limited.
To register, contact Community Engagement Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x7.
This month's cookbook theme is Vegan & Gluten Free Cooking and includes the following titles:
- Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan (2018) by Chloe Coscarelli
- Vegan for Everybody (2017) by America's Test Kitchen
- Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking (2016) by Dana Shultz
- Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick and Simply Satisfying Plant-Based Recipes (2016) by Angela Liddon
- The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook (2016) by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Chloe’s Vegan Italian Kitchen (2014) by Chloe Coscarelli
- Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F*ck (2014) by Thug Kitchen, LLC
Sponsored by Friends of Barrington Public Library.
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.