THIS DISCUSSION GROUP IS NOW FULL. To be added to the waiting list contact email@example.com or call 401-247-1920 x7.
Great Decisions is a national, civic-education program from the Foreign Policy Association that inspires participants to learn about the world. The group discussion is co-led by John Braica and Ruth Arellana. Participants will receive a briefing booklet with twice-monthly readings. Each meeting begins with a viewing of a short film from the Foreign Policy Association.
Dates and topics discussed:
- Tues, Feb. 5 - Refugees and Global Migration
- Tues, Feb. 19 - The Middle East: Regional Disorder
- Tues, March 5 - Nuclear Negotiations: Back to the Future?
- Tues, March 19 - The Rise of Populism in Europe
- Tues, April 2 - Decoding U.S.-China Trade
- Tues, April 16 - Cyber Conflicts and Geopolitics
- Tues, April 30 - The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
- Tues, May 14 - State of the State Deparment and Diplomacy
Free and open to all
Space is limited. Register using the form below or call 401-247-1920 x2.
Participants can pick up their briefing booklet at the Reference Desk.