A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 pm. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. Space is limited.
To register, contact Community Engagement Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at email@example.com or call 401.247.1920 x7.
This month's cookbook theme is Portuguese cuisine and includes the following titles:
- The New Portuguese Table by David Leite (2009)
- Azorean Cooking: From My Family Table to Yours by Maria Lawton (2014)
- Authentic Portuguese Cooking by Ana Patuleia Ortins (2015)
- Lisbon: Recipes from the Heart of Portugal by Rebecca Seal (2017)
- My Lisbon by Nuno Mendes (2018)
Made possible by the Friends of Barrington Public Library
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.