Science Park, Boston, MA
Open: TIMED TICKET ENTRY ONLY. Saturday through Thursday 9 am to 5 pm; Friday 9 am to 9 pm.
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Staff Appreciation Day (Sept 7). The Museum also closes at 2 pm on Thanksgiving Eve and Christmas Eve.
With Pass: 50% off general admission for up to 4 people. Valid only for the Exhibit Hall.
Instructions: First, reserve a library pass for the date you plan to visit the Museum. Your email confirmation from the library serves as your pass but you must call the Museum to reserve a timed ticket once you have the confirmation from the Library.
1. Call the Museum of Science at 617-723-2500 (daily, 9 am to 5 pm) to reserve your timed tickets. Up to 4 people are admitted at a 50% discount off of Exhibit Hall admission prices only with each pass and Children under 3 are always free but must have a timed ticket.
2. Please call at least 1-2 days ahead of time to reserve your time otherwise the Museum might be fully booked. Your pass can only be used on the date printed on the pass. You will need to provide the name of the library and library number (printed on your reservation) plus the date of your pass.
3. After you make your reservation, the Museum will send you an email confirmation with your reservation time. Please bring both your library pass confirmation and your email confirmation from the Museum when you visit.
4. Show both confirmations at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the Box Office.
If you are not able to show your Library confirmation on a phone:
1. Please request a paper copy of your confirmation at the library.
2. Follow steps 1-3 above to reserve your timed ticket and request to pick up your tickets at the Box Office when you arrive. Please write down your ticket confirmation number and bring that and your library confirmation with you to the Museum.
3. Go to the Box Office and provide your name, name of the library, and timed ticket confirmation number. The Box Office will give you tickets. Proceed to the gate with your tickets.