Request a Room
1. How to Reserve a Room
All reservation requests should be made using our online booking tool.
For questions about our meeting spaces, policy, or general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in mind that bookings should not be made via email, and must be submitted through the online booking form.
All room reservations must start 30 minutes after the previous reservation and end 30 minutes before the following reservation to allow time to clean the room.
- Meeting spaces use is free to civic groups and non-profits. For business rates view our Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Groups may not charge entry fees for any room bookings.
- Online room requests must be made no less than 2 weeks in advance, and are not confirmed until approved by staff. You will receive an email if your booking is approved.
- Groups can have no more than two (2) reservations on the calendar per month.
- You must be 18 or older to reserve a meeting space.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com
To check current availability click here. If a room appears green in the chart, it is available for booking at that time.
Meeting spaces are available during regular library hours.
Mon to Thurs 9 am to 9 pm
Fri and Sat 9 am to 4:30 pm
Sun 1 to 4 pm (Sept to May)
View Holiday Closing Schedule (https://barringtonlibrary.org/holiday-closings)