Request a Room
1. How to Reserve a Room
All room reservations must start 30 minutes after the previous reservation and end 30 minutes before the following reservation to allow time to clean the room.
- Meeting spaces use is free to civic groups and non-profits. For business rates view our Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Groups may not charge entry fees for any room bookings.
- Online room requests must be made no less than 2 weeks in advance, and are not confirmed until approved by staff. You will receive an email if your booking is approved.
- Groups can have no more than two (2) reservations on the calendar per month.
- You must be 18 or older to reserve a meeting space.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com
To check current availability click here. If a room appears green in the chart, it is available for booking at that time.
Meeting spaces are available during regular library hours.
Mon to Thurs 9 am to 9 pm
Fri and Sat 9 am to 4:30 pm
Sun 1 to 4 pm (Sept to May)
View Holiday Closing Schedule (https://barringtonlibrary.org/holiday-closings)