Request a Room
1. How to Reserve a Room
Use the chart below to check the availability of the Trustee Room, Residential Properties Meeting Room, Collis Family Gallery and Salem Family Auditorium. If a room is not shown in the chart for a certain day, it means the room is available for booking at any time.
All room reservations must start 30 minutes after the previous reservation and end 30 minutes before the following reservation to allow time to clean the room.
- Meeting spaces use is free to civic groups and non-profits not charging an entry fee. For business rates view our Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Groups can have no more than two (2) reservations on the calendar per month.
- You must be 18 or older to reserve a meeting space.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com
Meeting spaces are available during regular library hours.
Mon to Thurs 9 am to 9 pm
Fri and Sat 9 am to 5 pm
Sun 1 to 5 pm (Sept to May)
View Holiday Closing Schedule (https://barringtonlibrary.org/holiday-closings)
4. Check for Room Availability
No reservations for this date/room. You may book any time during open hours.